Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Asking your bridesmaids

I've already asked most of my bridesmaids to be in my wedding just over the phone, but I just ordered the cutest "Will you be my bridsmaid?" cards to send out as an official invitation, but also I would love to include the story of our friendship and why they are so special to me. The cards are adorable, it says "Will you be my bridesmaid? I promise not to make you wear an ugly dress!" I'll post a copy when I recieve them!

My fiance and I are trying to figure out what gifts to give to our wedding party, I'm definitley doing name necklaces for the girls (a la "Sex in the City" Carrie necklace) and we're thinking either cuff links for the guys or these flasks from Urban Outfitters that I found that have "El Boracho" engraved on them (which for those of you that don't speak spanish, means "the drunk," a completely appropriate gift for our groomsmen!)



What are some other unique gifts to give to a wedding party?

No comments: